2012-01-01

Happy New Year

So HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! I hope you all had a fabulous 2011 and I hope everyone has an even more brilliant 2012! :)

I have decided that this is the year to lose the blubber, I will never again be as fat as I was last and that is a very motivating thought. From TODAY on I am on a 'Diet' (I hate that word, it makes it seem to temporary) I want a long lasting, sustainable change so maybe I should call it 'My Little Revolution'.

Since today is the day that I begin I will spend the day getting organised and putting together my game plan. Firstly I am changing the name of the blog to the weight I actually wish to lose. Its my goal to post something on the blog every day to stay motivated, I may post something from today that I found interesting, my measurements, weight, consumed calories, burned calories and steps as well as photos. I probably wont do all these things everyday and I cannot promise that I will post everyday, but I really would like to. I would also like to add up my food in weight watchers points just to see how much I am getting in this way.

Little Goals and tasks I want to keep up and achieve:

- Drink lots and lots of green tea
- Take Cinnamon and Apple Cider Vinegar Supplements
- Drink Slimatea
- Don't go to Sleep too late
- Don't Eat  too late
- Do 20 000 steps a day
- Exercise twice a day
- No added salt
- Take the stairs in my apartment building

My main goal is to lose the weight by the end of August 2012, that roughly averages 1 lbs per week. In August I will be going to NYC for a fun trip with a fried so that is why I chose that date to begin my diet. The full diet will begin tomorrow as I like staring on a Monday, but today is me explaining everything and getting my food and everything planned out and organised.



And so begins My Little Revolution....

No comments:

Post a Comment