2012-01-22

Day 22 Say, Oh Well, to Dissapointment

I'm still 128 lbs today.

I'm doing well today, I ate right and went to the gym. The class is called BootCamp. It was such a hard class, the trainer made us do a harder version of the 300 workout. That is the work out the guys that were acting in the movie 300 did to prep for it. It was sooo hard, I pushed all the way to my limits. I almost felt sick after it. I had to have a long rest after the gym and eat something slowly. It was sooooo intense.

I found some turkey mince over the weekend, I have never seen this before in Ireland. I make wonderful turkey burgers wrapped in lettuce with tomato. They were spicy and delicious. I oven baked them and they were lean and delicious. 

On a happy note, I had a look in the mirror today and saw something different. I didn't see a chubby small girl but I could see a very slight change in my physic. That has just given fire to my motivation to try my hardest to make this change. :) Also I have a 'Goal' dress, I plan to squeeze into this once I get closer to my target weight, its a size 8. I have pictures of it below:



The Beck Diet Solution

Day 22 Say, Oh Well, to Disappointment

This task comes on the day of weigh in, and I'm glad. I know this is bad, but I do take a lack of losses badly and it does de-motivates me. I lose confidence and feel like giving up because its not working. I have to shift my focus in this sense, I have to see this as a life change and that if I keep doing the right things the weight will come off. I have to continue this plan for the rest of my life, giving up is not an option, the weight will follow.


Now I have to get the rest of my brain to agree with what I have just said above.

No comments:

Post a Comment