2012-01-25

Day 25 Identify Sabotaging Thoughts

Still 128...

I cheated today. I had a slice of Toblerone Fudge Cake :( Well I actully dont mind having the cake, its a friends birthday and I diddnt eat much of the fudge frosting or centre, mostly just the madera cake mixture. But I really wanna drop some lbs so I hope it diddnt mess that up. Ill be good for the rest of the say and walk around a bit more to see if I can work it out of my system, maybe I'll have a smaller dinner.

My legs were better today so I went to Spin class and worked really really hard. Just wanna lose another couple of pounds. Losing weight and seeing changes is such huge motivation to keep going.

The Beck Diet Solution

 Day 25 Identify Sabotaging Thoughts

Well I had a sabotaging thought, I gave into it, and now I feel bad. This book is good. Its so easy in theory but in practice ots much mode difficult.

I thought: "I have to have some cake, XXX made it himself and brought it in for us. It would be rude not to have any."

I should have just said , No, I dont need cake, XXX knows Im on a diet and he will understand. In actual fact I just really wanted cake, no need for excuses I was just greedy. I feel good I diddnt eat all the fudge on it, but I should have more self contril. If I cant make a good choise whilst I am on the diet how am I ever going to do it going forward???

I was going to allow myself to have a drink or something outside of the diet plan on Saturday as I am going to a celebration and everyone will be eating pizza, fries, burgers and drinking lots. But I think I have learend from my lesson and will just stick to the plan, I need to learn more self control :(

This is hard

On the other hand, just when I woke up this morning at 6 am ...

I thought: Ah my legs were sore yesterday, they need rest. Ill just sleep in. But I forced myself out of bed! Made my self get up. After a few minutes I felt fine and everyday I feel proud of myself for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment