2012-01-18

Day 18 Change Your Definition of Full

YAY Im still 130.2 lbs even though I had two thick slices of sourdough bread :)

I am still a little sad that I have no loss but I'm really glad I didn't gain anything. I went to spin class today and it was great! I did a really good job, doing everything the trainer asked. I didn't put up the intensity every time, but other than that I did all the exercises.

I am proud of myself for getting up early and going to the gym
I am proud of myself for doing the classes

And

I am proud of myself for doing my best in the classes.

********** Updated 22/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 18 Change Your Definition of Full


This task leads on from yesterdays. And I think that Ive already completed today's take yesterday. I have realised that there is a difference between stuffed and full. I know that I am satisfied before (way before) I am stuffed. The secret is that I have to slow down, let the food get to my stomach, and have my body realise it and not shovel it into my mouth.


I'm afraid of whats going to happen when I'm off the diet. I need to learn this skill to be able to carry on after the diet and for lift. Judith mentions that you should only eat until you are still comfortable taking a walk afterwards. If you are too full to comfortably take a walk then you have over eaten.

I wish that I didn't love food or eating so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment