2012-01-30

Day 29 Resist Food Pushers

128 lbs :( :( :( :(

I worked so hard, didn't even go crazy and I gained two lbs. I didn't even consume that much and exercised lots yesterday :(. I probably only just his my calorie expenditure for the day. I have to say, even though I kind of knew this was a possibility, I did not think I would gain so much. I was miserable. I couldn't even go to the gym, no excuse.

I don't think I'll do it again. I dont know if I regret it, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. However next time I do it I wont go over board and I'll do it early in the day, such as for breakfast. :( Sad.

The Beck Diet Solution

Resist Food Pushers

I have to say that there are not many people like this in my life, at least I have been good at avoiding them until now. The book states that many whom over eat cannot say no when food is offered to them and they cannot say No, out of politeness. I'm not really like that. I have no problem with saying to or just having a tiny bit if it was made especially for me.

The thing is my journey is a huge deal for me, disappointing someone by not eating their slice of cake is fleeting and they probably don't mind at all.

Still sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment