2012-01-16

Day 16 Prevent Unplanned Eating

Still 130.2 lbs.

I thought with my large workout this weekend I would have lost more weight, or some weight. I wish that the body worked as mathematically as my weight loss projections, but no such luck. You never know, maybe I lost some inches. :) I'm not going to re-measure just yet since I only took measurements a few days ago.

This is something like day 6 on the diet now so about 11 to go. I am looking forward to some oatmeal or potatoes soon :) Yummy. I went to spin class this morning. I am sooooo proud I had almost every thing ready to go last night. Got up at 6:15 and went to the gym for Class :) It was very stressfull juggling getting up, class, shower, breakfast and my lift to work. But at least Ive don't it once now so tomorrow should be less stressful!! WOOHOO bring on the 20's :)

Also I made my own salad dressing using olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, splenda onions, salt and pepper. It sooo nice, I had a great salad at lunch :)

********** Updated 22/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 16 Prevent Unplanned Eating

This is a major pitfalls of mine. I know that it is encouraged to eat 6 small meals in a day rather than three large meals. This is what Ive done for ages, but I'm not sure if its working, the snacks between mealtimes actually encourages me to eat more than I usually would. I think I may try for a while not to snack between meals.

This step is about not giving in to your cravings or desires. When you say that you want an unplanned snack you need to tell your body that you have 'No Choice'. Anyways the 17 day diet allows you to eat as much allowed protein and allowed vegetables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment