2012-01-06

Day 6 Find a Diet Coach

So I just have to post this morning .......................... I'M 134 lbs :) Lost 4lbs in total!!

I know that it is impossible to lose the 17lbs, I'm not doing this diet to lose as much weight as possible I'm doing to to kick start a life long eating habit, like a detox. I always find that its much easier to add food to a diet rather than take it away. So its my plan to do this diet and eat very restrictively and to then be able to add some foods to it and know for the experience of the sacred heart diet that I can definitely survive without that bag of chips. Because Ive done it before.

I'm happy with the way its going, I don't feel deprived and I'm losing weight. I know at this stage that its only water weight but I hope with continuing a diet I can keep the loss up and turn it into fat loss. I feel much better today in terms of energy and the cold. My throat is still sore but not as bad as before so I may go to the gym today and do a light work out :)

Is still early, today I can have as much skimmed milk and banana as I like, soooo I can finally have a cappuccino. YAY It was DELICIOUS. I'll let you you know later how I have managed today. Really looking forward to beef tomorrow.

I have two thing to say that  I am changing about this diet one is a choice and the other was inevitable. I have been having an espresso every morning which is allowed, however I have added a spoon of sweetener every time which is not mentioned as allowed. I also have a lot of green tea during the day and had sweetener with this. So that was my choice, but Id rather enjoy the diet, lose a little less and be able to continue it than hate it and fail.

The other change I have made is adding medicine to make me better and to be able to handle the sore throat. This has included throat candies like Soothers, Strepsils and Manuka Honey lozenges. Also Manuka Honey, Calpol, Bennilynn, Paracetemol, Codine, Meds like, Panadol, Uniflu, Disparin. So I have added these, I wish I didn't have to but I had to take these and this may have hampered my weight loss. I don't mind, Ive lost 4 lbs forever. :)

* Added on the 08/01/12

So Today was banana and Skimmed milk today. I loved it I had almost the full carton of milk and thee bananas as well as the soup. I can feel myself slowly disliking the soup, I had to force down the rest of it. I had a small workout, I don't think you can even call it that, as all I did was walk/jog on the treadmill. It was more and exercise to get me to go to the gym. It was great.

********** Updated 21/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 6 Find a Diet Coach

I really don't know about this one...I try to keep my diet to myself as much as possible, since everyone keeps telling me that I'm fine the way I am and is in no way encouraging. My hope was that my followers could be a helping hand, but I think I'm the only one on here, so there is one person I know at work who is also looking to lose weight and that I have told about my diet.

She is really nice and receptive and we can learn from each other and motivate and encourage one another. I guess it will be nice to tell someone about this plan and not to be all alone with it. It will be helpful not to only be accountable to myself. And a 'coach' will help pull everything into perspective.

The book asks that you schedule meetings with your coach weekly to discuss pitfalls, achievements and the plans of the diet. The coach will look at exercise completed, weight lost and eating plans. The book also urges to call/email daily for further encouragement.

I think that this is a little OTT, I will have a chat with my coach frequently, but I do not think there is a need to be overly formal about it. I shall tell her all about my diet and we will have chats at work when we're on breaks... Done and dusted!



No comments:

Post a Comment