2012-01-04

Day 4 Build Your Confidence

OMG I am so sick. Ill let you know how today went another time but..... I lost some weight yay! Its gone forever. Today I am 136.2 lbs :)

***
Edited on the 06/0612

So on this way I was allowed at the veg I wanted as well as the soup and then in the evening I was allowed a baked potato with butter. I like vegetables so today wasn't too hard, however I was REALLY looking forward to the potato.

So I had mostly raw carrots and broccoli during the day and at lunch I had a big bowl of the soup. I still really like the soup, most people get really sick of it. Sometimes I have the soup blended up and smooth but other times I actually like it much more in a broth. 

I did really enjoy my baked potato at night though. I drenched is in low fat spread and salt, which probably was not the right way to go but I loved it.

And I lost 1.8lbs today. I thought that was great :)

I'm really sick with a flu or cold but I cant speak and I'm tired and have hot and cold sweats so I hope this passes soon.

********** Updated 21/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 4 Build Your Confidence

To be honest the title shocked me, how am I going to do that in one day? But I'm hoping that this book can give me motivation and confident in myself that I can do this, because honestly I don't think I can right now.

Judith says that you need confidence in your self to lose weight, which I agree with 100%. Knowing you can do it is a huge confidence boost along the way. She tries to instill confidence by giving yourself credit for what your doing. Looking at it at the moment it seems a little silly and not only that it could have the effect of making me complacent.

So here goes:

She wants you to give yourself credit the same way you would a friend. Which is actually a great idea, I don't think I would ever praise myself the way I do other people. It just not my way... especially for little things.

She also says to put on a little bracelet or rubber band and give yourself credit every time you see it.

Everything you do something positive, or don't do something negative, give yourself credit.

Answer back to sabotaging thoughts!

So here it goes:

Well done for not over eating today. Good Job, Anaelle. :)

Ha ha... it still seems a little silly.. but kind of nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment