2012-01-14

Day 14 - Porgress Picture - Plan for Tomorrow

YAY 130.2 lbs :) I lost a pound.

Since today is Saturday I have a little extra time I will post some progress pictures and measurements. So here goes:

Measurements as of today:

Shoulder: 102 cm  40 inches
Bust: 98 cm  38.5 inches
Waist:83cm  32.2 inches
Hips: 102cm  40 inches
Arms: 32 cm  12.5 inches
Thighs: 61.5cm  and 24 inches

I gotta run, I wanna get some cycling shorts for spinning class later. :)

So I managed to get the shorts but I was back too late for spinning class. Instead I decided I would take a huge walk (about 4 hrs) I actually did about 21 000 steps. Wow I was exhausted. Ill go to spinning tomorrow :)

********** Updated 21/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 14 Plan For Tomorrow


The book says that if you are not already on a diet we will be starting tomorrow. Well, I guess I'm a little ahead.The book asks that you write out everything that I will be eating tomorrow, I have already completed this in a previous post and since I eat almost the same thing everyday I wont write it all out again.


I have written in my note book what I eat every day including a calories count and WW points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment