2012-01-19

Day 19 Stop Fooling Yourself

So I'm still 130.2 lbs....why cant I break into the 20's come on!

Nothing much new to report today. I went to the gym and ate well, just wished it would begin to show in the number. But that's how it goes.

Ill report more tomorrow :)

********** Updated 22/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 19 Stop Fooling Yourself


Today is an interesting one, its about not making silly excuses to eat more food. They may seem reasonable, but are clearly just excuses. For example:

Ah well I went to the gym, I deserve more food
I was good today I need a treat
Its a special occasion

I'm not well and I need more food
Well I should finish whats on my plate
Its just for today
Its free today
A friend is pressuring me
I am paying for a meal out
I'm upset

These are traps that are easy to fall into and can sabotage the diet. I need to remember the reasons I'm dieting, what I have achieved and how is this excuse helping me get to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment