2012-01-15

Day 15 Spinning - Monitor your Eating

So today I am still 130.2 lbs :)

I woke up, had some raspberries and headed to the gym and went to spinning class!!! Kudos to me for going, I'm proud I went, I'm proud I finished it, I'm proud I did it. So about spinning class. I didn't hate it. I was shocked, I never liked it before. Now it was hard, I didn't push as hard as all the others but I was sweating buckets. Loved it, so I think Ill take the morning spin classes from now on. :)

For breakfast, after the gym, as I don't think your meant to eat just before the gym, I had a two egg white omelet with cherry tomatoes, spinach and pesto. Its awesome, yum.

********** Updated 22/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 15 Monitor your eating

 Today is about following your food plan, tracking exactly whats being eaten and how much. I am to track everything, even little snacks. The book urges you to respond to sabotaging thoughts by reading your response cards, reminding your self why your doing this and congratulating yourself when you do everything right.

Writing down what you eat regularly has been proven to help lose weight and it makes you accountable for your weight loss. That's the plan says to not stop tracking your food at least to the end of the plan even though you may not want to. I intend to track everything on my FitBit Dashboard.

Not only does the eating plan show you everything that you are eating, it holds you accountable allows you ti give yourself credit and allows you to find pitfalls and trouble spots.



No comments:

Post a Comment