2012-01-21

Day 21 Get Ready To Weigh In

So I am 128 lbs today :)

I know my last two posts have been very short. I apologise, life got in the way. I was so happy to see that two pound drop, it makes my hard work at the gym and with food worth it.

Yesterday, I ate outside of the diet plan and home made some sushi with friends that I haven't soon in months. I mean it was healthy, just a lot of rice and some avocado... but I was worried my two pound loss would come back. But it didn't, I also did not fall off the wagon, I'm back to eating as usual today and I have already been to the gym.

The last times that I dieted I would 'cheat' (I hate that word) and then immediately give up, ah well its ruined now. This time my focus is not on the diet but a life style change, so I understand in life there will be times where I over eat and I just need to balance it out with healthy eating and exercise. :)

So I am now in the 20's and it feels awesome. I do feel bloated today but Im sure this will pass and is due to the sushi. Only 5 more days until the next cycle. :)

So at the gym today I did an awesome class called Hydrorider! Its where you do a spinning class in the pool. I do this every Saturday and I love it, I work really hard and its heaps of fun :) I have a picture and video below of what it is.


 


Hydrorider I soooo much fun :)

********** Updated 22/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 21 Get Ready To Weigh In


According to the book weigh in day is tomorrow, but I weigh in every day so this may not really apply yo me...Judith says that weighing yourself is essential to celebrate losses but to also be realistic about the current  stage you are at. It help you stay committed.

She mentions that it is important not to hop on the scale thinking, I hope I lost X amount of weight. Which, as you can see from my blog entries, I can often be guilty about. If there is no loss, or even a gain, I have to remember that this is part of dieting, this is going to happen. I have to remember that everyday I get fitter, I am eating better and the scale will catch up to my body. I have to remember this, and I can say it now, but I have to believe it next time I get on my scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment