2012-01-10

Day 10 - 17 Day Diet Accelerate - Set a Realistic Goal

Soooo the Sacred Heart Diet is OVER :) Yay, I'm so happy I persevered. I was going to give up a few times, but I stuck with it. However I did stop eating the soup after 4 days. Total Loss...

6.6 lbs :) I now weight 131.4 lbs

I'm pretty happy with that, I would not recommend the diet as a weight loss diet, however as a detox or kick start for a continuing diet or lifestyle change I think its fabulous.

I am this morning moving straight on to start the 17 day diet and the Accelerate cycle. I am soooo worried about packing on the pounds in the first few days, so Ill be hitting the gym hard. I would love to just stay at the same weight for the first few days and then gradually lose, but I would cry if I put on some weight initially. :( even though I know its a high possibility.

I already had two egg white omelet with spinach and tomato and a little tiny bit of pesto (which is not allowed). In the morning I also had a glass of water with lemon and an espresso. For snacks I have blueberries, red grapes and low fat pro biotic yogurt. Lunch is 1/2 cup tuna, spinach, peppers, tomatoes, low fat salad dressing (not allowed so  I will use sparingly). Dinner is grilled turkey breast, carrots and broccoli. I must remember not to eat fruit after 2PM. :)

I will let you guys know how I'm getting on.

I feel so heavy :( its scaring me. I don't want to put on weight. I worked so hard on the sacred heart diet. I went to the gym which was awesome, I did mainly weights. For dinner I had baked Turkey breast (with low fat spread, garlic and chili) and carrots and broccoli with some lighter than light mayo. Its was lots, but the amount in the book stated free so I had lots of them.

I didn't even eat all my prescribed food today, I wasn't restricting, I just wasn't hungry. I pray that tomorrow I am 131.4 lbs.

********** Updated 21/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 10 Set a Realistic Goal


So today is all about goal setting, I like this part. To book says not to fall into the trap of setting goals such as clothing sizes, or goal weights.... however this is exactly what I have been doing. My plan is to be 100lbs... Judith states that at this point it is not realistic to set such specific goals. So instead she asks for a small goal such as 5 lbs. Here it goes, Goal 1 - lose 5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment