2012-01-08

Day 8 Create Time and Energy

I'm still 134.0 lbs :/ Still! I think tomorrow morning I will take some measurements to see how they are and to see if I am not loosing weight for some time if there is a change in terms of my body shape.

I'm sick of the soup, I actually binned it, I cant eat it anymore. I'm also sick of the beef, so all Ive had so far is some carrots. Today is vegetable and beef today. I also went for another really long walk today, which makes me feel great. Later I will have beef burgers and lettuce and tomato, I'm looking forward to it.

But I cannot wait till tomorrow, unlimited brown rice :) Yay :) For now that's it, I doubt there will be a change on the scales, especially after rice day. But I will keep it off, I'll explain my next plan soon.

* Just to add :) I LOVED MY LETTUCE TOMATO BURGER :)
I cheated and added a little lighter than light mayo

So I now have some time I'll explain my next plan. This Sacred Heart Diet ends tomorrow, I mean tomorrow is the last day. So I have decided to go with the 17 day diet. At first I thought this was another long haul fad diet, which is not what I need. I only did the sacred heart diet to kick start my new healthy life. The 17 day diet has the backing of many scientists, nutritionists and my favorites Dr Phil and The Doctors.

The Diet is split into 4 stages, Accelerate, Activate, Achieve and Arrive. All are taken in 17 day cycles, except for Arrive as this is the maintenance stage to be followed for life. It is recommended to follow the first three stages in rotation until the weight is lost. I plan to start this on Tuesday and continue it straight from the Sacred Heart Diet.

I have gone shopping and have everything ready. The first 17 days is what seems like a no carb days, well you can have some carbs. You can have unlimited amount of allowed protein and veg, some restricted proteins, fruits and pro biotics. it seems doable, I'm just happy to get some carbs tomorrow before I kick off the 17 day diet. An example meal plan:

Breakfast
1 Espresso + Splenda
2 Egg White Omelet with spinach, tomato, a slight smear of pesto
Red Grapes
Lemon Water
Apple Cider Vinegar Capsule
Cinnamon Capsule

Snack 1
Pro Biotic Yogurt
Sugar Free Jam
Green Tea Splenda

Lunch
Salad/Lettuce- spinach, carrot, tomato
Tuna
Low fat salad dressing
Green Tea + Splenda
Apple Cider Vinegar Capsule
Cinnamon Capsule

Snack 2 
Raspberries/Blueberries + Splenda
Green Tea + Splenda

Dinner
Grilled Chicken/Salmon
Carrot and Broccoli and spinach
Apple Cider Vinegar Capsule
Cinnamon Capsule
Slimatea


After/Before Gym Snack
Yogurt with Jam

Freebies
Allowed Protein
Allowed Veg

The plan includes that in the morning, upon arising, you have a large glass of water with half a lemon squeezed into it. Fruit is not allowed after 2 PM. Also you are encouraged to drink at least one cup of green tea a day. I think  I may cheat the odd time and have two squares of 70% dark chocolate with espresso.

********** Updated 21/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 8 Create Time and Energy

Week one is over and its time to prepare for dieting this week. Today's task is about finding the time and energy to choose the right foods, shop for the right foods, make lists and plans.Without the time and energy the diet will in most likely hood fail.

Its time to write out a food plan so I know what I can eat and when. Also planning ahead for snacks and such. So as you can see above I have a meal plan set up  for the next 17 days, I know what will be eaten, when it will be eaten and what to shop for.

On top of that I was advised to plan in exercise so I think my plan is to go to the gym every single day for at least 45 minutes. This will hopefully be completed in the morning so it doesn't interfere with the rest of my day.  I will probably take more classes rather then doing my own thing as classes seem to motivate me much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment