2012-01-20

Day 20 Get Back On Track

I lost 2.2 lbs, WOOOHOOO :)

I am now 128lbs :)

********** Updated 22/01/12

The Beck Diet Solution

Day 20 Get Back On Track

I have to say here that this is what I am best at. Falling off track. I would say that I have been yoyo dieting for the last three years for a month  on and a month off. I know this is not good and this time its a life change but in the past I had great expectations. But at some point I fall of the wagon, take a break and then that's it. I'm back to my usual self over eating, eating everything I want when I want.

So this is important. If I mess up, I cant give up. I have to continue, I have to make a change and think that this is a life change and I have to stop seeing it as a diet but a way of reprogramming how I life lift and deal with situations until it becomes second nature.

If I fall off the track I have to look at my diet again, re-asses why I slipped up and maybe for a while fall back on my secondary diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment