2012-01-30

Day 30 Stay In Control When Eating Out

128 lbs :(

Come on, this is not fair. I was soo good and have been. I went to Spinning this morning, for some reason I hated it, I couldn't relax, my legs felt weird. I hated it, I'm going to try and relax this evening a little. Calm down, get everything ready for the morning and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I feel bloated, disappointed, angry. All feeling that I had on previous diets and I'd just give up. I can understand and see why, I kinda felt like that a little yesterday. But whats the point. I enjoy my diet, I'll lose the 1.8 lbs again soon. All that quitting will do is put me right back where I started from.

Goal for today, is calm down, relax, prepare and attach tomorrow with new passion.

The Beck Diet Solution

Stay In Control When Eating Out

Ive been fearing eating out and just avoid it 100%. The diet is so restricted and I just don't know whats in the food in resteraunts, its so hard to decipher healthy from unhealthy. I would rather just stay home and make my own food. However the book also includes in this functions, special occasions and such. So that's where Ive already failed.

The plan asks you to eat out one day this week, to pre plan what and how much you will be eating (up to +25% of the calories for your usual dinner), go with a Friend for support and anticipate the bad thoughts you will have. The other advise is to portion off the food that you can have and only eat that, tolerate cravings and asses your sucess.

I don't think I can do this, this week. I would need to do it for a lunch as I am not allowed starches after 2 pm, this would lower my choices to nothing if I went after 5. So maybe, if I do it, I'll do it later on in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment