2012-01-31

Day 31 Decide About Drinking

128 lbs

My punishment for gaining 1.8lbs, according to the 17 Day diet book, if you mess up you go back onto the first cycle until I have lost the weight and then go back to where I messed up. I enjoyed a full half day of activate before I messed up :( I can wait to drop the 2 lbs !!!!

Today is much better, I went to Boxercise, and enjoyed it. I was less stressed, took my time. It was good. I also now take a brisk walk at lunch so that's gets my metabolism soaring during the day and I hope it will help drop a little weight. Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in!

The Beck Diet Solution

Decide About Drinking

This one actually does not really bother me. I drink very little alcohol, maybe once every other month and at that I drink very little so not drinking is not a problem for me. Judith says that she would rather not drink and instead spend the extra cals on food, I guess my outlook is that if I don't drink I might actually loose weight faster. Right now that's my goal and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment