2012-02-01

Day 32 Prepare to Travel

I really thought that I had lost weight today.... but I'm still 128.

I cant believe that just because of some noodles, a little cake, can of coke, and pulled pork (all in relatively small amounts) I gained 2 whole pounds and have still not lost them. I work over time at the gym with 2 workouts in the morning, I take a brisk 30 min walk at lunch and then try and walk again for an hour or so at night. On top of that I only eat 800-1000 calories per day. I just want to lose the 1.8 lbs that I gained right now!!! I am so angry :(

I went to the gym and worked hard, proud of myself. My hamstrings are very sore today and I think its actually from yesterdays workout. Its funny that it doesn't usually hurt until after the work out the next day. Going to try taking some walks today to see if that stretches them out and gets rid of the soreness.

The Beck Diet Solution

Prepare to Travel.

So today is all about going and holiday, so its not just about traveling but actually going somewhere and staying on the diet whilst there. I would usually diet to get ready for a holiday, the first year it was America, last year Japan and as soon as I hit foreign soil I eat what ever I want, when ever I want. What diet?

Judith says to stay in control, even though you will most likely not be cooking the food and eating out a lot you have to make healthy choices that are good for you. She says to think it through, what are you most likely going to be eating? what can you snack on? what can you allow splurges? I think for me I will try this next time, my next planned holiday is in August. I probably will gain some weight as there probably wont be a gym but I will try and make healthy decisions and not allow it to be a free for all.

Try and plan ahead for as many situations as possible, when will you go out, how much will you drink when you do, what kinds of food will you allow at restaurants, can you have a light fruit breakfast and munch on fruits for snacks? Try and walk as much as possible, maybe take a jog around in the mornings. Anything to get the heart rate up and kick start metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment