2012-02-03

Day 34 Solve Problems

I'm still 125.8 :)

Wooohooo, you know what that means??? That means 'Goodbye Accelerate' and 'Hello Activate'!!! I get some actual carbs yay.

I went to the gym, hamstrings really sore, so I just walked briskly at an incline on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I did not do the Body Sculpt as they were working on legs. Tomorrow I'll be ok as its Hydrorider. Later today I'll be going on my lunch time walk and later tonight I'll be walking to my hair class in town and back :)

I'm just really happy I didn't gain. If I lose some more weight I'll maybe try to squeeze into my goal dress and see how that goes, or I might post some more measurements. I think in this cycle my loss will slow down but I really hope not I want to work hard to get to my goal.

For breakfast I had porridge with slimline milk and blueberries, it was awesome and for lunch I am having a medium baked potato with quorn mince, kidney beans, low fat sour cream, tomato and Parmesan. :) I seriously cannot wait :)

The Beck Diet Solution:

Solve Problems

Today Judith wants to help with solving problems... its very vague, there are not specifics as to what problems. I mean the whole book is about solving the problem of weight loss, is that what she means? But then she uses the example of a bouncing cheque. Lets see... my problems is...making excuses. Judith asks you to examine this using the 7 questions. I mentioned these a few posts ago here. The 7 Questions are:

What is your thinking mistake?

That making excuses does not resolve an issue, it delays it.
What is the evidence that the thought is untrue?
As when I make excuses to overeat or not to go to the gym I either gain weight or it takes me longer to lose it.

Is there another way of looking at it?
Maybe I should give up on the diet thing altogether.

What is the most realistic outcome of the situation?
That I'll be done with the gym in an hour and I'll feel better for it.
What is the outcome of the negative thinking?
Weight gain or plateau.
What would I tell someone else in my position?
Just get it over with, you'll feel great about it later.

What should I do now?
Go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment