2012-02-05

Day 35 Get Ready to Weigh In

I'm 124 wow. I was not expecting that.

I think that I'm making a real effort to move around as much as possible when I have some time, walking everywhere. I have also been listening to my body, just because I have all my food with me for lunch and snacks does not mean I have to eat it. If I'm hungry I don't have to eat. I know its such a simple thing, however I always eat, I'm very structured and organised so if I have planned to eat at a certain time I will.

Well listening to my body is a huge change, I'm beginning to see the difference between stuffed and satisfied and feel the onset of hunger. It unusual and uncomfortable at first, but once you feel these feelings you really get to know your body. I feel more in control, I feel that when eventually I go off the 'Diet' I can listen to my body and not forget about it I can maintain my weight.

The Beck Diet Solution

Get Ready To Weigh In

So the book gets you ready to weigh in tomorrow. Again, I do this everyday so not really relevant to me. I guess its about not letting the number on the scale get you down. If there is a lower number all it means to step things up a bit or review your eating plan. Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment