2012-02-13

Day 42 Practice, Practice, Practice.

I'm still 121.6

I'm not well this Saturday, I have something called cyctitus and its not pleasant. I hope that it will pass soon. So exercise today was dismal, I just tried to get as much walking in as possible. I went to a protest today against ACTA which I feel very strongly about. How dare they dictate to us what we can or cannot see, but more than that I fee that if ACTA, SOPA and PIPA passes that the Internet will never be the same again. The creativity and vitality will be sucked from it and it will be rendered to a television 2.0. I think that will be a sad day.

I was disappointed at the protest, not in numbers, but its content. I was embarrassed to have attended for there were many things said that I fully did not agree with such as the word Fascist being chanted often and the police force (whom was very nice at the protest) being verbally abused. These are not things I agree with and I did not come to protest about and I felt made the protest seem much more like a circus and I feel will not be taken seriously.

The Beck Diet Solution


Practice Practice Practice

So its the last day, and that means I'm 42 days into my diet without a relapse, I have to say that I am very proud of myself up until now. Keep it up! Well, this chapter actually doesn't have much in it. It basically says keep doing what you have been doing. If you slip up, fix the issue and re read parts of the book. That's it, over.

The Beck Diet Solution Review

I have to say I enjoyed the book, very structured and I like to stick to a plan like this. It takeled every angle that I can think of with regards to weight loss and really makes you think in depth of what you are really doing and if you can continue achieving it.

I am not sure if I am in the target demographic of the book, maybe its better suited to some one whom has more weight to lose. I did feel that some of the tasks were unnecessary. However even if only one tasks has helped m, out of the 42, then I think it was a good purchase. I am glad I bought the book and followed the plan. I would recommend it to others, but I do think it will work for a certain kind of person rather than everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment