2012-02-05

Day 36 Believe It

I'm 124 again today,

I'll just have to watch it again today as I get some more starches. This always worries me, I want to lose more weight and certainly do not wish to gain any! I'm happy with my progress so far. Today I had a nice lie in and then went for a 45 min spin class. I also took a long walk and walked several times up and down my building. I still think I'll gain tomorrow, I don't know why. Its an awful feeling, I have eating ok today and work out, everything will be ok tomorrow.

The Beck  Diet Solution

Believe It

This chapter is about believing that I can do this, I can lost the weight, I can keep it off and I can do it now and this time. No more repeat dieting, it ends here. I can lose the weight and I am. I have lost 14lbs for EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment