2012-02-15

Day 46

Today I'm 122.6 and I am very happy with that.

I know I haven't posted in the last few days, but since I am done with the Beck Diet Solution I don't think I need to post every day anymore. I am happy with my 1 lbs gain because I had the last 2 days off for Valentines and did not exercise or watch my food intake. Last time this happened I gained like 3 lbs. Sooooo WOOOOHOOOO.

I had non diet Soda, Bagels, Takoyaki, Popcorn, Chicken, Chocolate everything and my gain is tiny. So from today back to good food and from tomorrow back to the gym. Back on track, lets get these last 22.6 lbs off and get on with the rest of my life. The next foreseeable binge is on the 13 March for my birthday and I would hope to be at least 114 lbs by then... but we'll see, my losses are never really this predictable.

I had a wonderful valentines with an amazing boyfriend, we had a really nice breakfast, had a fish pedicure, ate nice food and went to see the Descendants. The movie was a little disappointing for me, and I don't know if it was because everyone else said it was so amazing maybe I was expecting more. Also it was a little sad for Valentines day.

Back on track with food and exercise. I cannot wait to lost more of the weight, I can already see it in my body. I can feel getting closer to my desired shape and it feels nice. Just this week I put on some jeans that I haven't been able to wear in a long time :) I have loads of clothes that I would love to wear again so here I come.

I have come up with some NSV's (Non Scale Victories) that I would like to achieve, they are as follows:

- My thighs not to chave when I walk.
- Be able to touch my toes without bending my legs
- Fit into all the cloths in my closet (within reason)
- My belly not to jiggle when I walk
- Run/Jog 5 km without stopping

No comments:

Post a Comment