2011-02-20

New Plan !

So Ive been thinking, why am I trying to lose weight? And it has been becomeing alot more aparent recently, I feel the weight, I can feel rolls of fat starting to develop, I feel heavier. I need to get this sorted before it becomes a real issue. Not only that but I have zero self-love right now, I dont feel pretty, or sexy at all, and to me thats important. I want to feel great in my skin.


I think the reason the last diets havent worked are a) becasue there was no structure and b) becase they were unrealistic. With the Weight Watchers plan I has 29 poits plus about 5 extra point per day, that was too much give and not enough controll and the Lipotrim was only 400 cals a day! There is no way that is a realistic way for me to lose weight and keep it off.

I was reading about this lady, Debra Moorhead, and found that the way she lost weight was realistic, down to earth and do able. She lost weight by going online and finding out what her calorific intake should be for her target weight and that would be her daily allowance. I think this is a very reasonalbe way to aproach the subject, as I would be eating the food that I should continue to eat even after the diet has finished. So there is no suddent change as there usually is when you finish a diet. This is why it is not a diet, but a lifestyle.

Also she sais that she has not added any extra exercise that she woulndt ususally do, I think ill do the same for now. Idont wanna over complicate things, I want to do this right this time and I want to take it slowly. I can always add exercise later.

So, I'll keep you posted on my nextsteps. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment