2011-02-27

Its a new day!

Today has been a lot better. I ate a good breakfast, lunch and snacks. Now I can tell you that it could have been more structured, but definitely not bad. And......... I also went into town and bought a work out video! Two actually.  I got Clare Nasir's-Boot Camp and Nadia Sawalha's-Fat to Fab.



I decided to take things easy, so for this week I will focus on Clare Nasirs video. It was tough! really touch, I'm sore all over and I'm sure its gonna be worse tomorrow :/ So first there is a cardio work out and then 4 different workouts (each 20 mins long) they focus on toning, resistance, cardio and abdominal. I did all of them. But towards the end I was getting exhausted so I didn't fully finish each section. I felt amazing and I hope it shows. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how often i should do this work out and when to do it. Any comments on this are welcome.

I really hope my hard work shows tomorrow in the weight in and I hope its not as sore as I am expecting it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment