2011-02-21

Monday!

Ok so here it is, bearing all, the initial number. I have to make this public and have to get support, put some pressure on myself so that I continue losing weight. Im going to weigh in every Monday evening before dinner and post it online. I REALLY hope the number drops! Here it goes...

Well thats it, its out there now! 125.6 lb people. Considering my start weight was 134lb about a week and a half ago its great to know ive lost about 8lb. :)

That number has got to move down to 100lb by the summer though! It has to! Now I know I’m not morbidly obese, Im actually just border line over weight, but I want to nip this upward spiral in the bud before it becomes a realy issue. I want to make a life style change and get my self confidence back. I need to, I hate looking at myself at the moment. So please if your out there reading about this, please comment, please show your support and help me reach my goal.

I’m going to follow Eat.Live.Be a project that exists in facebook. This is a group of bloggers who all participate in a healthy living initiative. Each Monday they blog about how they have reached and maintain their golas and also comment on other topics. I will hopefully be participating in this inittie also. Every Monday I will weigh in and share how I have achived my goals or how I found the last week difficult. (I’ll include pics and measurements and such)

No comments:

Post a Comment