2011-02-27

Bit of a set back... or is it?

Hi all, so I've been on this ... 'journey' for about 2-3 weeks now and Ive had my first slip up. It's not too bad, but it was avoidable. I just wasn't prepared enough. I was invited to a party on Friday, so I went and bought three drinks, not even thinking about their calorific content. Well I'm sure it was high as they were very sweet. And then there was a lot of party food there. Things like, mini pizzas, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, popcorn and mini sausages. It was OK I didn't go mad :) I also only has 2 and a half of my drinks.

The next day I decided to go to the zoo, that was great. Did about 4 hours of walking. Solid. But i did have a hot dog. So from now on back on track! no more messing up. I have learned by lesson, its my birthday in 2 weeks and I cant mess up then I just need to be more prepared.

Also tomorrows is the day when I'm starting to exercise officially :) So I'm gonna head into town to see what exercise videos are around. I think ill need something like that to motivate me. Ive looked at some online, Ill post them below, if you have tried them please let me know what you think.


Nadia Sawalhas: Fat To Fab Workout
Clare Nasir Fitness
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six Pack
30 Day Shred

Carmen electera strip aerobics

Davina: Body Buff: Bonus Digital Copy
Davina Mccall: Super Body Workout 

Any comments are welcome as always :) I need as much support as possible, especially when I slip up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment