2011-02-24

Excel :)

So I have made some meal plans :) yay. Its quite repetitive but for now that is what I need.

Breakfast (195 Calories)
Poached Egg
Real Butter (only a scrape)
Whole grain Toast

Lunch (267 Calories)
Salad (tomato, lettuce, carrot, peppers, low cal dressing)
Wrap (lettuce, low mayo, grilled chicken or quorn, tomato)

Snacks (332 Calories)
Kiwi
Pear
Tangerine
Yogurt
Low Cal chocolate

Dinner (340 Calories)
Brown rice
Broccoli
Grilled Salmon
Korma Sauce

Drinks (15 Calories)
Dilute Juice

So altogether this meal plan usually comes in at around 1100 calories which still allows me to add some extras here and there if I'm still feeling hungry. I like this plan, its a nice framework. I even made an excel spreadsheet in which I can tell it the maximum calories I can consume daily and then i add the foods and calories I have eaten in a day and it will keep track of everything for me and tell me how many calories i have left.


I am always really hyper organised and this is perfect. Its fast and easy and takes out the thinking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment