2011-11-17

I figured something out...

I have just discovered my main problem. I do really well all day and as soon as I get home from work I falter. Every time, without fail. I sometimes go to the gym before work, then I have a healthy breakfast, then I have healthy snacks and a healthy lunch during the day and as soon as I get home I binge and get really lazy. I don't go to the gym, I eat crap, and I sit any watch TV. I was good for a while but have fallen back into the trap.

I know to anyone reading this it must be really obvious I dont know how I havent seen this before. I guess im doing well all day that when eveing time comes it almost seems like it doesnt count. But it does! I have noticed this pattern for a while now and posting it up is part of me finally addressing it.

I don't know why I do that. Even if I ate crap, why am I not going to the gym. I sit there and watch mind numbing TV, not that theres anything interesting on. I have to get this part of the day under control because if I do, then this whole diet weight loss journey, lifestyle change thinggy would be much easier.
Must work on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment