2011-11-03

I am doing the Beck Diet Solution


So the Beck Diet Solution is a book which uses Cognitive Therapy to teach you to 'think like a thin person'. I have seen it recommended on many forums and boards and seems to get results. I like their approach of setting you one task everyday to complete for 6 weeks to teach you all the skills that you need to 'think like a thin person'.

I have actually started this book a few days ago so I will catch up on these days via this blog and then should post more or less everyday after that to keep me sticking to the plan. So from what I can see the first week doesn't start you on a diet straight away, it looks like it just creates a basic platform and teach you tools for tackling a healthier lifestyle and difficult situations. So I need to get my motivation up!

Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment