2011-12-15

Update on weight.

So here it is! My start weight is 136.5. :(

That is awful!

I am heavier than the last diet I went on! I cannot ever ever ever be this weight again. I plan to lost this and keep it off, first goal is to reach the 120's. So I have to lost at least 7 lbs. Id like to be at that weight by mid January but I'm not going to push my luck, I'm going to take my time and do this slowly. I'm going to give it as long as it needs.

My weigh-in's will be Tuesdays as Mondays are a little ridiculous in terms of stress. I am hoping to still be 136.5 by then as I will be going to Amsterdam for the weekend with all the girls and even though I will try and be as sensible as possible I am not sure if this will be possible. I don't know how much exercise Ill get and I don't know how many uber healthy options will be available.

I was going to try starting the 'Food Doctor Ultimate Diet' but it requires a strict liquid based diet for one week which I am unable to commit to this close to Christmas. I intend to start this as a new years resolution on the first of January, starting the year on a good footing. In the meantime I am controlling calories and exercising.

So bring on Week 1 weigh in on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment