2011-12-08

The Food Doctor Ultimate Diet- Ian Marber

The Food Doctor Ultimate Diet- Ian Marber

I. Love. This. Book.

I have read loads of diet books, I have a whole shelf dedicated to diet books, but I bought this book a few days ago and I'm loving it. The reason I stands out from all the other diet books I have read is because it is honest and simple.

The book doesn't give lots of testimonials, is not bossy, judgemental or tell you what to do or not to do. The book tells you how weight loss works and how the body reacts to different foods you eat and when you eat them, the same goes for exercise. I love the books because if simple and easy to understand and even though the author. Ian Marber goes into some quite technical and sciencey areas he still manages to explain everything in a way that it easy to understand.

To be honest I am still at the very beginning of the book, but as of now I would highly recommend it to anyone before they start a diet. Just to educate yourself on how the body reacts to food and exercise. Knowlege is a very powerful tool when fighting the fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment