2011-03-02

Ouch

I am soooooo sore! I decided to try out Clare Nasirs boot camp video on Sunday!!!! And I'm still sore today! Its Wednesday now :o. My legs are killing me. And because of this I haven't done any more exercise this week, its just too sore and I don't want to do any damage to myself.



I just wanted to kick this week off really well, being good and doing exercise. But no luck, I cant exercise and my food intake at the moment is not being tracked as I eat the same thing every day. :( Just generally sick of eating the same food all the time and sick of not exercising, and sick of going between 126.4 and 124.8 all the time :(

I just hope that I can figure out a new meal plan soon and that I wont be as sore and get my exercising into gear.

1 comment:

  1. Im still sore from Wednesdays workout! Sitting up is especially brutal ;)

    ReplyDelete