2010-07-28

Week 0




Hi guys, I'm going to begin this blog by tracking my process of weight loss using the Lipotrim total food replacement program which you can get though pharmacies. I started about 5 days ago, so I'm going to back track and start at the beginning. I decided to go for this diet because I have tried to loose weight through healthy eating and exercise before but every time i gave up, since i lose weight very slowly i can become very demotivated, on a positive note, i also gain weight slowly. This diet suits me because instead of being told just to eat certain things i cannot eat anything other than what is given to me. I prefer this because i find it easier to follow, and i can be stricter on myself. In the last week my BMI indicated that i had just crossed the thresh hold into over weight, so now i wish to get back to a healthy weight just on the lower end of my BMI. My weight from before I started college.

here are my measurements:
Age: 23
Weight: 125 lb
Goal Weight: 105 lb
BMI: 25.2
Height: 4ft 11"

Neck: 31.5 cm
Shoulder: 100.5 cm
Bicep: 28 cm
Chest: 92.5 cm
Waist: 75.5 cm
Thigh: 56.5 cm
Calf: 32.5 cm
Hips: 97 cm
Belly: 88 cm

* I will have these measurements at the end of each week to let you know how i am getting on.

So I know this was probably a bad idea, but I went out for a huge last meal the last night before I started my diet. It was amazing we had lots of mexican food and for dessert deep fried ice cream and deep fried pancakes. It may be the last one for a long time :(

Goodbye Blubber!!

My Mission is this:

No comments:

Post a Comment